P&C INSURERS ACROSS THE WORLD ARE MOVING FROM THEIR LEGACY SYSTEMS TO BEST-IN-LINE OFF THE SHELF APPLICATIONS LIKE GUIDEWIRE AND DUCK CREEK.
Guidewire Integration Services
Guidewire Insurance Platform™ is the P&C industry platform that unifies software, services, and partner ecosystem to power our customers’ businesses. Insurance Platform provides the standard on which insurers can optimize their operations, increase engagement, drive smart decisions, innovate quickly, and simplify IT. It has 380 clients in 34 countries across the globe.
Duck Creek Integration Services
Today’s P&C marketplace requires that carriers be faster, nimbler, and more creative than ever before. They need insurance core systems that are designed to implement changes quickly and easily and also work elegantly with one another. The product landscape includes Policy, Rating, Billing, Claims, Insights, Digital Engagement, Distribution Management, and Reinsurance Management.
- Data migration and conversion
- Reinsurance management
- Designing workflows and providing relevant permissions to the roles
- Implementing automated rating engines like GW rating, CGI Ratabase, Phoenix, or Dragon
- Integrating with upstream and downstream systems
- Integrating with NCCI and ISO regulatory bureaus
- Using web services like Paymentus, Geocode, and Experian
- Adding a new offering or LOB
- Patches and upgrades
How we can help
- We have built a solution accelerator to help customers with adding new lines of business and offerings when required, which will increase the time to market for the customer by approximately 50% and reduce the effort required by over 70%.
- We have in-house accelerators for policy, claims, and billing, which will help the customers by reducing the time to deploy and upgrading by 50%.
- We have JVM profilers to monitor the JVM calls to the middle layer and isolate any performance issues.
- We have readily available integration script accelerators to help connect all the stand-alone systems.
- We have chatbots for underwriting, claims, and billing and help with digital mobility and reducing the workload by 50%.