Client Overview :
Client is the logistics arm of a dotcom MNC taking care of delivery of goods to its customers across India. It has more than 225 delivery hubs spread across India including tier 2 and tier 3 cities – head count varying between 15000 and 35000 during festive seasons.
- Difficulty in handling large and very dynamic workforce.
- Tracking and maintaining various sources of attendance – biometric, web attendance and areas where internet facility or biometric data transfer is not feasible.
- Need to control and validate excess work and overtime.
- Live information – for top management on resources on the ground – peaks during festive season.
- Shift rostering.
- Optional holiday.
- Leave and leave encashment.
- Attendance reading process – feed thru API / SFTP.
- Continuous absence to be flagged for action.
- Training for first x no of days – to handle attendance during this period – flag beyond this period for action.
- Provision for attendance capturing in the system.
- Overtime processing.
- LWOP processing.
- Disciplinary – Provision to capture disciplinary action and tracking – Letter not generated from this system – reports provision available.
- Voice of associates – provision for associates to raise their grievances; with work flow facility.
- Provision for associates to plan their work times; during peak periods; flexi work – this is apart from roster timing
- Payroll processing
- Improved throughput: Application handles around 35000 employees and 100+ mgr. accessing the live dashboards.
- Streamlined process: Better planning – controls associates schedule and their utilization.
- Comprehensive cover: Manage absence, attendance, pay granularly.
- A functional system: Notifications, alerts, and action lists for all roles.
- Automated: Zero manual intervention for payroll processing.
- Contiguous: Seamless data flow across systems.